Woot!

Incrediblte drunkness. Lips actually numb. Played pass the icecube with sailors. Sailors! From the navy. Don't know what go into me. Went a bnt Rupert there for a minute.

Unbelievable have got to fet up eearlt to sew with mother. Waht's with seiwing? Sewing is definitely a bit floral.

Woulf like possible pizza but already had dinner at earlier occasion. Considering joining navy. Would be great to have shiny white pants with matching hat. What if everything was excellent and I had a grand piano? Then I could practice piano and be better than everybody if only had own piano. Would give recital and have excellent soiree style events and I would be just like Gertrude Stein only less drunk and gay or more drunk depending on lychees. Lady friends are ok but it is the man with the thing there that is more fun for a Dale lady but preferably not sailors.

I don't have any sisters but that is ok because they might steal my things and wear them like hats. If lips numb it is much easier to burn things. THis is not ideal.

What if I went to sleep and when I woke I was still wearing my pants? I'm not sure what would happen, this is not something I generally do. They are jeans ut they are black. I think that is ok. But what if you got squished. Jeans can squish if you are twisty when you are asleep. It might be better to have pyjama pants which do not squish but sometimes tangle. it is important that they are not too big. Mine are too big and so sometimes tangel but there is a pink ribbon that helps.

At my office they plat Thompson Twins very loudly and so all day there is singing Doctor doctor, can't you see I'm burning burning. This is not a usual office where singing is more diverse. Nobody outside the office knows about the Thompson Twins. Secret lives of authors and poets.
Taking computer inot part area for guest bloggong now.
pisssed sentence ibpostd
im over bread and milk, im onto fairy bread!!!!!!!!!! love grizelda!!! :O)h
hi i'm absolutley pised i'm having a great time!!! SunDanAdgi

ha! guest bloggers cannpt type sentences. WHat kind of people can't make sentencese> . people with more rum than soul. WE made a drink walled THE PEACH it is ruym and lycees and lychee juice and lycee liquoer and craberry juice only dorp of and pineapple juice .

One of the sailors said gay jiz then spatula said jiz not bad. Need papers for rolling more extra curricular breathing devices of the narcotic kind, also cigaretts good. Should phone Elliot and say HA! HA! You can't ban me from hanging out with Creamboy you dumbhead. What does he think he's playing at? Creamboy is good value and not to be banned.

Oh head no glasses so bye bow baileys that is mint because of lactase which you can chew and it comes in a tube.,

Comments

NWJR said…
BEST...POST...EVER!!!
Dahlia said…
yes, I agree nwjr! Oh, how I remember the numb feeling...except it is my teeth and not my lips that go numb when I drink far too much..haha
Anonymous said…
What is Elliot's problem with me? I didn't do nuffin'...
DS said…
I was going to sneakily delete that post but in my post numb phase I'm being a tad forgetful.
DS said…
Oh and Creamboy you're right, you aint dun nuffin' is less to do with you and more to do with Elliot I suspect. I don't really know for sure.
Anonymous said…
Best lychee cocktail ever! hurrah the peach!
Gemnastics said…
cam, he despises you because you are excellent.

i don't know, i just made that up.

this post makes me want to get drunk and blog.