Mission complete

Your next mission is an alphabet of book titles such as A for Andromeda, I for Isobel and Z for Zachariah but I think I will have a little break before launching into that one.

I have an official gig this weekend as a secret spy reporter for Rupert and I am of course very excited and the whole bizzo. I will be very busy and important as I am also working on something for my friend who is getting married, developing things for Wroving Writers and discovering what is in my cupboards. I had better go as I am in the office.

Hello to my boss if you are reading this from Paris. If you are reading this from Paris please immediately turn off the computer and go outside and do something more Parisian. Have some chocolate wrapped in pastry and dip it in a hot chocolate made only from melty chocolate, I hear they are fond of that sort of thing in Paris.

Comments