Excellent breakfast

Now this may be controversial, I am still struggling with this but... brownies are better than cupcakes. I am new to the world of brownies having always avoided them on the basis that they are American but now, oh now, I am smitten. The chocolate cake goodness is almost unsurpassed, some of them have nuts, I like to avoid those as nuts interrupt the chocolate in an almost violent fashion. I had a brownie on Sunday afternoon and another one today. I intend to continue eating brownies with increasing frequency until I am happily reaching for one first thing in the morning. Despite being sweet I suspect they might be excellent for breakfast.

I'm off to see The Chaser being filmed in mere moments, or an hour or so really. I am planning on kidnapping the chaser boys, Grizelda wants Chaz, I'll pop him in my handbag for her, I'll take the rest.

This has been a post completely devoid of quality and content brought to you by Dale Stupid Slamma.

Comments

NWJR said…
Brownies are filled with yummy decadent goodness. Mmmmm...
Gemnastics said…
Brownies are certainly the thing. When cakeing they are often my cake of choice.
Tara Tartly said…
brownies are better than cupcakes, for breakfast or anytime, w/out question. and always w/out nuts. homemade, of course, are the best, but if you ever spy a ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix in the baking aisle of your grocery store, purchase it immediately. take it home, mix it up, bake it, and enter heaven. or something really very close to what i imagine it must be like, anyway.
DS said…
You can buy brownie mix?!! I will go to a supermarket and see this miracle for myself.