Words fatherfucker words

So here's a word. Are you ready? Woot! You have to say it with a really long ooo sound but its not a slow word so you need to practice it until you can do a long ooo sound very quickly. Its important to go up a bit at the end but not too much, just enough. The 't' should be a soft sound and there is always an exclamation point, always.

This word was first brought to my attention by Lerf the housemate that lived in The Peach before Grizelda arrived. Lerf is super fabulous, beyond lovely and I miss her. She buggered off back to WA to go to uni which I think was a terrible mistake. TERRIBLE MISTAKE. She should have stayed here in mindless jobs just to keep me company.

Woot! to the Lerf.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isn't Woot the sound that guinea pigs make?
Woot woot woot.
DS said…
Is it? I need to find out. I will try and go to a pet shop and listen to guinea pigs next weekend.