I want to marry all of you gorgeous taps

I have never seen so much Salad Fingers back to back before tonight. Oh what an abject joy, if such a thing is possible. This film mission is slowly turning from a chore into a wonder. During one gorgeous abstract animation the locked and unwritten part of my novel in progress came undone. I have lost the floating words temporarily but I have faith that brain will bring them back. What is most important is that it has been unlocked.

I did not make it to the end of this evening's program. My eyes hurt. It hurts to look so I beat a splendid retreat with the perfect intent of returning tomorrow for the final segment. Rumour has it that there will be food afterwards. I like food.

Learning from the error of my ways I packed a sandwich and popped it into my handbag to eat if I felt a bit peckish. Unfortunately I was not concentrating when I made it and cut it into little squares which are inferior to triangles. I told Elliot I was going to take a marmalade sandwich and he responded by saying "Go you Paddington fucker, go". I think he thought I was going to put it under my hat instead of in my handbag.

The man with the hat and the handbag was there again this evening. Some detective work revealed that his name is Ryan and he is a VJ, which is a shame, I don't like VJs but his handbag really is ever so lovely and if I see one just like it in a shop I would be very happy to buy it for myself.

I was intently fascinated by the electrical plug above the hand dryer in the toilets. I took a photo. I was given some odd looks for that but it was worth it. I haven't seen anything like it since I visited my rich uncle in his brand new house in 1989.

Comments

NWJR said…
I hadn't thought about "Moody Blue" in years. I love that song.

EC should remake it.
Anonymous said…
Yes Dale, you need to eat, watching films can be exhausting, I tried to organise some crack cocaine to keep you pepped but the supplier took off suddenly to Chile and so Fanta and Fantails might have to suffice.

Rups xox
Anonymous said…
A fellow salad fingers lover!!!

"I like it when the red water comes out."
DS said…
I am a super fan of salad fingers. I somehow find the humanity in myself in the desert and gaps between his thoughts.

I nearly called this post. I like it when the red water comes out.
DS said…
Oh no Rupert, not another one off to Chile. When ever will I be able to become the addict of my dreams...