The Holy Soul

No I have not gone mentally religious, it is the name of a band, the best band in the world ever. I declare it to be so but first let's talk about the nature of rock. It comes from within. That is all.

Anna's exhaustion, like a person who can't imagine the next step.

The dread weight of waiting in a tired state.

Sitting on a stool. the upstairs courtyard. the chocolate fountain. Explaining the flaneur as we rounded the corner of Glebe Point Rd onto Broadway. It was just outside the op shop that I believed it to be true.

Sudden look of horror on drunk British man's face when he looked into mine.

Spencer looks like a sudden Chris Isaak.

Arms raised, elbows bent, fists about head height. The catapulting man.

Petey-o. Chocolate was invented in Dapto in 1983. Sudden realisation that I am just there. Not adding value, I am the opposite of value adding.

Pink lemonade, clear lemonade, soy latte.

The rhythm of my existence. The crowd yelled out for more. This is a night in stop motion.

Comments