Something to do in order not to think about why I did not buy the apple slice

Here is how it works. Copy this list. Leave in the bands you've seen perform live. Delete the ones you haven't and add new ones that you have seen until you reach 25. An asterisk means the previous person had it on their list. Two asterisks means the last two people who did this before you had that band on their list, etc.

Oh dear. I've stolen this from Spencer and his list was quite excellent, mine will be lame.

1. Loene Carmen
2. Belles Will Ring
3. The Red Riders
4. The Holy Soul*
5. Eurythmics
6. Grimethorpe Colliery
7. SSO (I'm counting them, I don't care)
8. Ubercube
9. Sauerkraut Stompers
10. Reverend Jemima & The Future Ex-Wives
11. The Love Tones
12. Biftek
14. Blacktown Brass Band (they're really very good)
15. The Grand Union
16. Mark Lewis Five
17. Regina Spektor
18. Hawkesbury District Concert Band
19. Resin Dogs (this was not my fault, really not)
20. City of Sydney Band
21. Millennium Marching Band
22. Moon Patrol
23. Reverend Jemima with Madam Squeeze
24. Bird Yard Big Band
25. Buckley's

Ok so it looks like I can only remember the more embarrassing bands I have seen and also it seems that I am moving closer to confessing about marching bands, closer but not quite there yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How much revenue do you generate from Google Adsense? Recently there has been a lot of discussion about people who earn over $10,000 a month just from Adsense. Furthermore, there are rumors of a few individuals who earn over $1 million a year just from using the power of Google advertisements. So what is Google Adsense and how can you use this program to earn a six-figure income? About two years ago, Google created this program to help websites to monetize their web-traffic. Here's how it works
http://rabieadsense.blogspot.com
DS said…
Idiot spam badness commenters will all be killed by giant robot pigeons.
cath said…
I have adsense. It's kind of scary. I mentioned Hydrangeas and lo! My add came up with 'How to grow Hydrangeas'. Oh, and as far as I know I haven't earned $1 let alone $1 million. (If I had I would be in far more exotic climes than the loungeroom at Coolabah Rd)
Benito Di Fonzo said…
Surely they're all young hooligans who couldn't hold a yard glass to save their testicles from Elephantating if it saved their mother's favourite nun from Goehring's gas chambers.

Speaking of which (witch?)
the SSO don't have a dime on
the cats they had playing at
The Nuremburg Rallies,
those kids could swing!
And they did when Stalin got
hold of 'em.

Cheers.
(Burp!)
cath said…
Burp. How was Nuremberg? ...Toasty warm?
Anonymous said…
I am not exactly sure if sitting outside the Enmore and spying in counts as "seeing" a band. However maybe you should form a list of bands you have seen perform on the sly...
DS said…
It does too. I periodically crouched down to look through the unfrosted part of the glass doors thereby by seeing and hearing.

But I might start I list of things I have heard by loitering outside the Enmore.