I wish I was a pastry chef with chocolate in my hair

Let's hope that something interesting starts to happen soon. There is a danger that this blog is moving from normal blog boring into 'my left sock seems slightly looser than my right sock' territory. The most interesting thing that has happened today is that I discovered that if you put chocolate eclair style lollies on top of the heater for two minutes they lose that unnatural winter brittleness and regain the almost soft chewy texture they are meant to have. Oh and in case my boss is reading this I am waiting for a big thing to print, you know the thing that is printing the one that I need to courier to the other thing. Waiting. Waiting.

Comments

NWJR said…
"Boring" is something I don't think you can be.
DS said…
Wanna make a bet? [Translation = thanks]