Did you ever want to be a collective?

There is someone that reads my blog but not very often. The spy detection thing says that they are in Mooney Mooney but that doesn't mean a thing, it also says that Rupert is in Sydney. The Mooney Mooney person only ever clicks on the Elliot label and never reads comments. I am imagining that it is Elliot himself. I am wondering if it is Elliot then what is he thinking? I am wondering what I would think if I read these snippets about myself. I am wondering if he would somehow know that what I am really thinking is that I am trying very hard not to love him because it is the right thing to do.

I don't suppose it is Elliot, surely he would tell me if he was reading my blog?

Helter skelter.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dale,

yes, I must come clean, I live in Sydney, indeed, I am one of your house mates, heavily disguised by day, in the dead of night, I disrobe and reveal my true appearance. That is why I said call me late, because during the day I may be wandering around the house or asking you if I need to put the bins out this week.

Your loving house mate
Rupert
DS said…
Good lord Rupert! I am all astonishment. Why don't you come in to my room with a nice cup of tea and say hello. It is very odd of you to be skulking around this way dressed as a short woman called The Spatula that I have known for nearly twenty years, very odd indeed. Or are you Grizelda? That could explain a few things.
Gemnastics said…
yes, those site meters are dodgy. for a while i was perplexed about a reader somewhere in the s'burbs of sydney who seemed to always read my blog just after me. until i figured out it was me. now i am apparently back in melbourne again.
Gemnastics said…
ps i never really wanted to join a collective but i'm all for throwing a party just to make sure i miss it.
DS said…
Would it stain if the lights fell down on your name?
Gemnastics said…
oh god. how much is enough?