Orinoco? Are you out there?

He was light and air, synchronised dust motes in real time on his skateboard. Fred Astaire in spray-on black jeans and a Rolling Stone t-shirt but my reverie was interrupted by the shocking fact that Grizelda has no idea what a womble is. Who doesn't know about The Wombles?

I think I'm in rondo form. I need a constant rotation of activity and feeling and I don't mean A B A B. I'm all over the alphabet with the need sometimes to be tacet in the aftermath of hemidemisemi. All I require is a conductor.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great photo Dale, yes, I'm Wombling free at the best of times.

Rups
DS said…
Underground, overground wombling free. Woo hoo!
Anonymous said…
A conductor with a baton, right?
cath said…
ABACA if you want to be technical...(that 'C'...stands for 'Creamy' and 'Cam' makes all the difference..:-)
cath said…
Lat romantic? Add a 'D' ABACADA' ('D' for 'Dale'?)
DS said…
Creamboy: Yes. Conductor with baton. You know the conduit for sound.

Cath: Blah. It has been several years since I've given a rats about technicalities. I just play what I went when I want and sometimes not at all. Ha ha ha ha! But I hope you are not suggesting romance between C & D. That would be highly inappropriate considering that C was previously engaged to Gemma.
cath said…
I would never suggest such a thing...never:-)
Anonymous said…
those that do not know the Wombles of Wimbledon Common have not lived!!

those little pointy noses...dear oh dear oh dear...that will not do. she's young tho
Gemnastics said…
i left a message where i sang the wombles song and it's not here and i am upset.
DS said…
I am also upset about the lack of womble song. Where did it go? Maybe google ate it.

Oh, here's a bit. Making good use of the things that we find. Things that the everyday folk leave behind.
Gemnastics said…
hey! you stole my bit!