Tea Party

I decided to throw a tea party on the deck to celebrate my housemates returning home. We are a diverse trio. When our household divided in three yesterday evening we took determinedly different paths.

Grizelda went west. The couple she went to stay with quarreled and they left the pub as soon as they arrived only to find themselves locked out of the house. A window was smashed and tempers frayed though Grizelda maintains it wasn't entirely a write off.

The Spatula arrived home from a night of high flying that included being on the guest list at Zeta Bar, using shampoo to make bubbles in the Hilton penthouse spa bath and waking up next to a toy designer. To my absolute delight The Spatula managed to stuff her handbag full of Crabtree & Evelyn goodies from The Hilton's bathroom. Nice one.

And as for me, well I think you already know, I may have left out the part where I watched The Bill, that June Ackland was getting proposed to again. She knows how to bag them that June.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hooray for weekend adventures and tea parties on the sunny deck