I might have something in the works

But I'm not too sure what it is just yet. The odd feeling is slowly leaving, I am pushing against it as hard as I can. I am doing and thinking all the right things, I will not dig a hole to sit in this time.

Elliot phoned last night and we chatted happily, both concerned for the other as well as ourselves. I will phone him tomorrow and with each syllable push out the hollow places and return things to their proper place with me wishing that things were different, that he was not broken, but knowing at the same time that this is how it is and arriving at a place of acceptance. He is not the only man on this planet. He is not the only man on this planet capable of understanding me and in return being understood. There are good men that are whole and well and full of light and one of these days I am going to bump into one and say yes, you but before I speak the words he will lift a hand and place it gently on the side of my face.


This post is dedicated to kittens everywhere, especially those in New York State where the mean kitten killing god man lives.

Comments

NWJR said…
The mean kitten-killing-God takes into account the frequency with which one usually posts, and only engages in felineicide when the time between regular posts is unusually long.

At least that's the way I understand it.