What in the hell is happening?

The area between my neck and my legs has gone mental. I need some kind of personal emergency ambulance helicopter. It is not a digestive upset, it is not menstrual cramping but something in between. I think I am being attacked by somebody twisting a voodoo doll in the middle. This is the only logical explanation. I feel lightheaded and look fetchingly pale. Consumption? Spazitis of the middle regions? Blastoma of the guts?

Oh wait I know what it is. I've been reading a book called The Constitution and The Rule of Law for fun. I had forgotten I am allergic to the law. I can not digest it without ill effect. It is the artificial reasoning [it is actually called that]. Artificial reasoning is not good for a person. I've lost my counter intuitive legs, been on land too long you see. The sum of human reasoning should be approached with caution, I will don my showjumping helmet and gloves before proceeding. I think its going to be a long night.

Comments