Something in the way you move or open slather bring it on fuck yeah

It is time for another Dale For A Day. Being the Special Guest Star on Gempires has reminded me that I started a 'segment' here called Dale For A Day. Anyone can be Dale for a day you just need to email me your post with details of whether or not you wish to remain anonymous. Last time it was first in best dressed but that was declared unfair by a local because they reckon the Americans are awake when they are asleep and got to read the post first.

I am setting a theme because I am The Captain of this blog, the theme is..... um.... shit, should have thought about that before I started typing. Ha! Me, Dale Rockin' Slamma. Write something about me or to me or berating me or praising me or hating me; I don't care which and I will pick the one I react most strongly to, whether that is negative or positive. You've got less than 24 hours, go.

dale.slamma@gmail.com

Comments