It has been several years now

Since I originally thought that pine green was due for a decent run. I understand that there was a brief moment of wall colours, wallpapers and cushions being pine green but that is not nearly enough. Bring back the pine green I say. Bring it back.

In a strange twist of events I was really looking forward to coming to the office today and being busy and in company but I am the only one here. I am spending my lunch break staring at photos of Tim Rogers, writing this blog post and answering the telephone. Could be worse.

I am very excited about the new enterprise I am undertaking in partnership with the excellent Gemma. We are going to start an organised hobby under the name of Wroving Writers. We are going to attend things and write about them. This is not journalism you understand but something quite different. You can think of us as portrait painters of an occasion or moment using words instead of the more traditional oil paints. We will flex our writerly muscles and produce pieces that are as excellent as they are unique. We both have some formal education in the whole writing/editing area so theoretically that combined with our avid interest in writing about everything from avocado on toast to the stretchiness of our socks will stand us in good stead.

I intend to continue my experimenting on Ron & Rita as they are handily doing things that lend themselves to the Wroving Writer concept. They might object but until that happens I declare them my official guinea pigs. Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh dear best go and make a cup of tea its time to get back to work.

Comments