Woo hoo! Good lord that's a terrible photo


Bring it on. Tonight! and you have to imagine I am saying tonight just like those metal dudes who kind of scream it. Let's try that again. Tonight! I had a fabulous time with Creamboy. We tripped the Newtown fantastic, we had sorbet (alas! no fig) ate burritos, sipped martinis and played connect four in Madam Fling Flong's then sauntered very casually up to the sex shop for some jovial perusing of things on offer. I pointed out the kind of vibrator I have, which was nice of me and Creamboy took a photo of me trying on a spiffy hat that came with some sort of taxi driving rubber outfit.

I like Creamboy's style, he has a way of asking direct and difficult questions. He has a way of walking around Newtown wearing a tie that doesn't make me cringe, this might be a rare skill. I want to talk to the Creamboy some more. He valiantly jumped in a cab with me as I headed over to the Hopetoun to catch a band but this I'm afraid is all I have the enthusiasm for writing this evening I am tipsy and tired and in need of a good wash.

Comments