Brilliant!

Helicopters are brilliant. I wish I had one, I would zoom everywhere. I like the long kind with two sets of rotors. I would have a pink flight suit with matching helmet that has built in headphones and microphone. The helicopter would be pink with shiny stars on it and say Dale Rockin' Slamma down the side. I wouldn't need a pilot because I would fly it myself and if I wanted to go on a picnic with all my friends I could pick them up in a jiffy and fly to anywhere at all.

In the picnic basket would be yummy things wrapped in nice clean teatowels. There is a cupboard in the helicopter for storing big cushions, blankets and my kite. There is a separate cupboard that has a cage built in for the cat to sit in if she would like to have a go in the helicopter. There is a special cupboard on the outside of the helicopter that folds out into a lovely mini kitchen with teapots and a whistling kettle.

On the other side of the helicopter, on the outside, there are cupboards for tents and sleeping bags and plenty of storage in case you need to transport a big band or orchestra and all of their instruments. This would come in handy if you would like to have a picnic and a concert at the same time.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
And there should be a special drawer for water bombs.
DS said…
Oh yes, of course!
Anonymous said…
I seriously doubt that your cat would enjoy a helicopter trip. Methinketh she might voluntarily remove herself from the vehicle before the rotors spin hard enough to generate any lift.

Also, if you take your kite along to the picnic and there isn't any wind, don't you fret, dear girl! Just switch the rotor blades on and watch that kite dance.
DS said…
Brilliant! Although my kite is orange, I might need a new kite, a pink one.

It had occurred to me that she might not enjoy helicopter trips but everyone thinks that cats don't like water and one of her favourite things is to sit on the edge of the bath and splash her paws in the water.
Anonymous said…
I completely understand. My cat watches, fascinated, by the edge of the pool if I dive in and start swimming around. He doesn't dare stick his paw in, though.
DS said…
What is your cat called and what kind is he? DSH?
Anonymous said…
His name is Cassey (short for casserole), and he is a particularly pretty breed of whatever.
DS said…
Casserole? That's slightly odd. My cat is called Sylvia, she's a Norwegian Forest Cat but I think you might have already seen her.
Anonymous said…
Casserole alludes to his proposed fate, should he ever decide to piss off my mother.
DS said…
Ah I see. My friend has a cow called Billy Breakfast.