Phone a friend

I just phoned my friend Rita and who was sitting in her loungeroom eating Turkish food I hear you wonder? It was none other than Creamboy, the blogosphere is imploding.

Creamboy said "Your voice sounds more cultured Australian and subdued than I expected"
I didn't say your voice has safety in it.
Creamboy said " Is Slamma your real last name? That is a loaded question"
I didn't say don't hold up hoops for me Creamboy, I am the parkour master of my mind.

Will Creamboy be able to unravel the anagram challenge? If you do Creamboy add ''.' between the two words and @gmail.com to the end. Now I wait to see how efficiently his thought leaps gaps.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It all falls so securely in place. Rita is quite the networker.
DS said…
We have contact. Creamboy wins the prize of me thinking him rather clever.