Scam and the ultimate scam of being a writer


Hopefully it is a scam so I can somehow bust them. I can't think of any other reason for it.

I am sitting at desk 2 in my bedroom. I have been here for quite some time trying to chip away at my manuscript but today its not really working. That doesn't mean I get to swan about the house going la la la ha ha a day off from work. Oh no, it means I have to sit here all day. All frickin day and type bullshit that is awful that will later have to be edited out. This is horrible and I love to hate it. There is absolutely nothing of interest in my brain today, nothing whatsoever. I keep thinking useless thoughts about the width of the Sydney Basin. Wondering why it makes such a difference to I how feel to be on this edge instead of the other. No one is reading my blog today and I don't blame them. There is nothing of interest here.

Comments

DS said…
Oh! Except for the news flash about Tim Sinclair's latest project which is genuinely interesting.
Mike said…
Nah, we're not a scam. We are a for profit organization, but we also enjoy giving exposure to bloggers.

Thanks for your interview!

Mike
BlogInterviewer
DS said…
Damn! I was hoping to bust a scam and then be some kind of superhero.
Mike said…
You can still be a superhero...maybe we'll mail you a cape!
Anonymous said…
Just gave you the thumbs up!

Rups :)
DS said…
Ooh a thumbs up and a cape. I'm a lucky girl tonight. Can I please have a cape that is orange on the inside and purple on the outside for winter superhero action and for summer a think a capelette is more appropriate, maybe pink on the outside and a teal and aqua Florence Broadhurst design on the inside. You don't want to know how I want the thumb.