July

Its July. Its a fucked month, here's why.

1. Man Embargo
No interacting with men outside work

I can answer the phone if someone calls and be polite but not volunteer any information about myself, answer questions only.

2. No buying anything except food and cat essentials, nothing, not a damn thing. Cigarettes are food.

3. This one is tricky to explain whilst drunk. I found a diary for films showing at a gallery in Queensland. I am going to schedule myself around this diary as though I was attending the events. When a film is showing I will be sitting at my desk writing a review of the film, even if I've never seen it.

This is the month of July, I'm one hour in and already I don't like it. Not one bit.

I met with Gemma of Gempires fame this afternoon. Drinks were drunk. I want to describe her but might leave it until after sleeping. Will say she has a kind of elegant tallness that I could never achieve despite being taller than her. Is very unfair that actual tallness does not equate to the feeling of tallness. Very.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"actual tallness does not equate to the feeling of tallness". How bizarre. I atended a personal development workshop a few years ago and I was really, really impressed with the presenter. In my mind's eye I saw him as taller than me. 6 months later I met him again at a social function and realised he was a good 6 inches shorter than me! Gemma must have made a profound impression on you Dale.