It is time

To break a law. This is a new experiment. I'm going to need to be sneaky or otherwise I won't be able to practice law but I'm going to do it.

I am an anarchist, don't know what I want but I know how to get it. Oh yeah I'm going to destroy the sanctity of the law just as soon as I decide which law to break. I'm going to need to consult my personal copy of the Crimes Act 1900 and maybe also the Crimes At Sea Act just in case I decide to do my law breaking on a boat.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
In Australia it is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and having black shoe polish on your face as these are the items of a cat burglar.

Had you made it to Victoria, you could have worn pink shorts after midday on a Sunday, also illegal.

Or you could head north, and wear your slippers out of doors after sunset once you crossed the border.
DS said…
What if I did all three at once? Pink shorts over a black unitard whilst wearing slippers. I might give the boot polish a miss though as it has racist overtones.
Gemnastics said…
Take some drugs, it's the easiest way. If you're really feeling outrageous, sell the rest.