Stage two results are in

60% of people said that in order to invoke a dream about Rupert I need to close my eyes and imagine. Well that's not very creative of you. I was kind of hoping to be able to do one of the more interesting options but I am committed to The Experiment. Tonight I will close my eyes and imagine to try and invoke one of those dreams about Rupert, for the last time. This is more stressful than you might imagine.

I've been thinking about Sufjan Stevens and his mad mission to record an album about every state in America. This thinking is turning into an idea, this idea is going to have to wait.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmmmm, after dream cigarette?

No pressure. Just relax and ... oh and I shall stop before I invoke something else ;) Rups
DS said…
Good night, cross your relevant parts and for goodness sake put that parasol away.