Where is my wife and family?

What if I die here?

Just wondering.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who'll be your rolemodel? Now that your rolemodel is gone
DS said…
He ducked back down the alley
With some roly-poly little bat-faced girl
Anonymous said…
He looks arouuuuuund and
arooouuuuund
and sees incidents and accidents
DS said…
Hints and allegations
NWJR said…
My role model ducked back down the alley with some roly-poly little bat-faced girl.
DS said…
Ha ha! A blogalong.
Anonymous said…
I'm gonna go my own way and say...

...the way we look to a distant constellation
That's dying in a corner of the sky...


Look, I used italics too!
DS said…
These are the day of miracle and wonder and don't cry baby, don't cry, don't cry.
Gemnastics said…
i think the roly-poly little bat-faced girl was also the girl in nyc who called herself the human trampoline. makes sense, she was obviously bouncy.
traceface said…
why am i soft in the middle?
DS said…
When the rest of my life is so hard?