Echo me a family tree you radar bat

Daddy was a mod, oh yes he was, he was. Helps to be thinking the Owl and the Pussycat when you read the previous sentence. Try it now.

So Daddy Slamma was a mod and Dale Slamma looked very much like one this morning. I caught sight of myself in the mirror this morning as I was leaving for work, in my rush I had tied my scarf in a very large elaborate knot somewhat resembling a cravat, the jacket I was wearing, the boot-like toes of my shoes and the silhouette of my hair looked exactly like a band photo of my father from the 60's. A sort of vicarious deja vous.

Does it still count? I dreamt about Rupert, last night. He appeared in an odd combination of stage show and bedroom drama wearing a top hat, riding boots and carrying a large ostrich feather fan. Elliot was there as well. It wasn't strictly one of those dreams but it might have been if I hadn't woken up when I did.

What's a drafting process? Ideally its where you turn something into something good, shame it didn't happen here today. Only one more sleep until The Experiment. I am trying to tell you how I feel. I am trying to feel something but any nerves or apprehension are just for show because lately I'm starting to develop a quiet confidence. Rupert asked me what's with the experiment? I tried to tell him but failed dismally. What I think its essentially about is consciously enacting the mindset of a writer, always watching, always deciding what the next plot point will be, with a dash of silly just for the hell of it.

Comments