Call me, if you need a friend

Telemarketing survey dudes? I love those guys. I tell them everything. I tell them nothing. I tell them I am my own butler. I tell them I want an ice core done on my heart.
Ms Slamma?
Yes?
Can spare ten minutes for a survey?
Yes.
Ms Slamma can I ask you about your savings account?

I’ll give you my account.
I don’t need your account details. Can I ask whether you are happy with our services?
I don’t think I will ever be loved the way I need to be loved.
Are you unhappy with our customer service?
I need love that can be drilled like an ice core. I need love that plunges through the planet. I need the long shaft of rock and ice to re-tell the story of how this love cannot be towed out of orbit.
Ms Slamma?
I need a love that can survive moon walking communist arctic outposts with their spear guns and oil drills.
Ms Slamma?
I need the hard chains of an anchor.
Perhaps this is a bad time? I’ll call back tomorrow evening.
I’d like that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sigh,

I felt there in that moment, and I laughed with the truth of it
ragingyoghurt said…
ha. that is cool.
i wonder what you do with mormons?
DS said…
I ask them to save me then watch them run.