Dreams are free

But sometimes hard to come by. Last night try as I might I could not dream about Rupert. I was very excited by the prospect of having a dream about Rupert but managed only a big old case of insomnia and a fleeting dream about finding post of money. I think what I really need is some of that Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze that Father Ted seems very fond of. I don't think that anything better could have been invented than an alcoholic chocolate sleeping aid.

More pondering before posting required.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh dear Dale, maybe that happened because the brolly I put beside my bed was actually a parasol, might have been a small technical detail that might have askewed the whole thing, like doing the hot-step as a rain dance.

:0 Rups
DS said…
I see. Well parasols are a known cause of dream skewifness. If you wouldn't mind closing the parasol I'll try it once more.