Well now. What do we have here?

Matt said... Too bad you weren't able to collect any data other than that dating sucks. Glad you're able to affirm yourself so easily.

My initial reaction involves words that computer won't even let me type. Firstly dating is not what I was doing. I used the word dating but dating it wasn't. It was other. I mostly see dating as a very American construct anyway. Things seem to happen much more organically in my part of the universe.

The data I collected is that I like myself. I like myself and I think that one day I'm going to meet someone who likes me too. I'm going to meet someone that I find interesting, someone with spark and humanity, someone that isn't afraid to imagine.

And as for the easy self affirmation. That's easy. Get fucked. Its been seven months, fifteen days and one hour since Artboy lost his beautiful beautiful mind, and my entire sense of self with it. My existence cracked and shattered, in a heartbeat. So don't fucking tell me that I'm walking around singing about how easy it is to feel good about myself. Don't fucking tell me that when the man before Artboy suicided. Don't you dare fucking tell me anything at all.

Warning: post may appear angrier than it actually is.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hug first, then, I usually upload a picture to blogger, then rip out the "http://blogger ... photo ... pickie ... thingie ... what's it ... etc.jpg" being careful not to include the exclamation marks has I have done before and not noticed. Sometimes blogger doesn't like much PNG, well it doesn't mind it but it has na easier run with jpeg.

Rups :)
Anonymous said…
No luck?

Rups
DS said…
Working on it. Distracted by temporary loss of glasses, squinting takes longer.