Pirates and ninjas are not natural enemies, I am sure of this, despite what Superman says

I need sleep more than words so I'm pushing back the sentences. I've got images of honey pots and my loose fist plunging. I'm asking you to call me Ishmael but I'm not sure why. Someone said 'There goes the mariner" but he was ancient and I thought ah ha, one of three, for now I'm unstoppable but of course everything is derivative. Superman bought me a tiny cake, tinier than the palm of my hand. The poet hooked metaphors on resonance but it resonated only in her mind and the names of plants walked brittle across my ears. Superman won the argument about pirates and ninjas with his research and words but I'm whistling out the opposite of a dirge.

Comments

karen said…
My brother is a ninja and he quite likes pirates. He has been known to dress up like one on occasions.
Anonymous said…
Sometimes a pirate might like to flip out like a ninja! i dare say :>

http://www.7secondsoflove.com/ninja/

hehehe
DS said…
Yes.

I am a pirate but some of my friends are ninjas. I also like to flip like a ninja does, on the odd occasion.