Needles and pins yeah

Usually it starts on my forehead, a hot prickling pins and needles, it slides down the sides of my face and my lips go numb in the centre. Sometimes its my arms, both of them, pins and needles down the backs of my upper arms then it walks in reappearing in my forehead. I've thought about doctors and their poking fingers then I think about something else like a tiny chocolate cake, tinier than the palm of my hand. I wish I had a tiny chocolate cake, tiny enough to make you draw back your lips before biting into it.

Thoughts aren't slipping out of my mind I'm just not having any. I'm concerning myself with the small and menial, remember to drink water, remember to eat food, remember to wear different clothes. I wore the same thing three days in a row. Sunday Monday Tuesday were all spent in my horrid blue house dress and I can tell you Friday's definitely on my mind. Wednesday Thursday I wore the same black skivvy and blue jeans. Ah here it is again. It is not dizziness but a slipping away of the ability to anchor myself, the hot pain and sliding numbness in my forehead and the sides of my face. I keep telling Grizelda I think I'm dying, you'd probably better take me to the hospital, she told me if I can tell that I'm dying then I'm probably not so she's not taking me anywhere. I wish I had a tiny chocolate cake, tinier than the palm of my hand.

Comments