Deep in the jungle

I know what will cure me. It is a reliable cure for what ails you. Spectacular results can be seen almost instantly. I made the appointment two days ago, last night I was thinking that I would wake up this morning, cancel the appointment and go to the doctor instead but I have had a brainwave. New hair fixes everything. I will go and get my hair cut into something spectacular, if I am still ill then I will consider the doctor but I really don't think that will be necessary. Bring on the new hair.

Comments

DS said…
I call it the Reverse Mullet Lego Lady Dale Do.
DS said…
Party up the front, business at the back.
NWJR said…
Two words: Retail Therapy.
Anonymous said…
You might have to go and spend some time at St Clabbert's Old Priest's Home if you start get incredibly hairy hands, before it gets to stage six at least.

Rusp :(
DS said…
But what if Father Stack moves into The Peach while I'm gone?

I don't think The Spatula and Grizelda would be very happy with that.