Fresh from the psychiatry dairy

Cupcakes! Grizelda made cupcakes and I have had much fun ducking into the kitchen and nicking them. I was caught red handed but still managed to scoff about three of them. At one point I smeared a cooked with raw batter and ate it but it made me feel like a cannibal.

Everything else is uneventful. I spent the day swatting things away and wandering about doing as I pleased. I spied a man from the poetry thing I attend in the cafe. Its the third time I've seen him there. Maybe next time I'll say hello instead of ignoring him and going back to my research materials.

I fished the manuscript out from under my bed and added words to it, I think the key to being a writer is to wear only underpants and glasses. I used up all my excellent words in my manuscript so now I am boring. So be it. Boring is a small price to pay. When I finish the fucking thing I am going to set it on fire then pour brandy down my throat whilst running about in the house in my underpants smoking two cigarettes at once. This is my long term plan.

Comments

NWJR said…
I usually dispense with the underpants. But the glasses...I get that.
DS said…
I love underpants. I love giant cotton granny knickers, I don't think I can dispense with them, especially not the plain white ones.