- My imaginary submarine.
- Obsessive recurring thoughts about discovering Antarctica.
- Tendency to attempt to calculate my longitude by chronometer when seated at cafes.
- Voyages on my imaginary submarine.
- That summer I spent snorkelling in an inland swimming hole.
- Being frightened by the idea of falling off the continental shelf.
- Design plans for the unitard uniforms on my imaginary submarine.
- Spooking like startled a horse every time I see a fish whilst snorkelling.
- My drawings of a diving helmet for my cat.
- My fervent wish to attach a mast to the roof of The Peach and be the first person to sail a house to the supermarket and back again.
- That time I dove into the midnight ocean yelling, 'don't worry I'll be fine but if I'm not just tell my mother I was taken by the sea'.
- The two litre plastic bottle full of sea water I keep under the sink in case of ocean-needing emergency or similar.
- That I wrote a list of points to remember not to mention.
Sunday, 29 May 2011
Important points to remember not to mention at tomorrow's frightening job interview
Labels: Get a job