More surprising than propelling high speed air into your naked armpit

I walked into yet another promising looking boutique in my neverending search to source clothes for PAN magazine's first ever editorial fashion shoot. The woman behind the counter informed me that their lending policy was 'We don't lend', but then she hesitated and asked which magazine I was from.  I told her PAN magazine expecting a blank look but she smiled and asked me what PAN stood for. I said "ponies are necessary but nobody is supposed to know about that". She said "I know about it and I love it". Seems that word is beginning to spread.

Oh and she might be changing her mind about the lending policy. We'll find out tomorrow.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I think it is a good name because it is like a kind of abracadabra, the magic words that either people will get, or not.
I look forward to seeing it, but more than that, reading it. Let me know if you'd like me to write a story for it one day!