Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Well that was unfortunately psychedelic

I had no intention of ingesting psychedelics, I only wanted to have the tiniest taste of the frozen fruit smoothie concoction they kept going on and on about. I thought surely, just one capful of the stuff won't have any effect. The average 'dose' of psychedelic mushrooms is one gram. One gram of dried mushrooms would be an enormous amount surely, like a whole heaped handful. I've measured plenty of ground spices when I'm cooking curries so I was fairly confident that if I took one tiny sip to taste the stupid drink that I would in no way be approaching the amount necessary to have a psychedelic experience.

I was wrong.

No comments: