SLAMMATOWN - Mashwoman revisited

I seem to have a habit of accidentally injuring famous or even semi-famous people. Like the time I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing with my arms. I was quite excited and not a little elated after just witnessing something astonishing on a small stage on top of a mountain. I was performing an involuntary dance of happiness when my knuckles came into sudden contact with something hard. That's when Brian Campeau staggered forward into my field of vision and it became clear that he was the hard thing I had hit. He said something to me, I know not what, embarrassment has a muffling effect on my ears. He staggered forward clutching at the lower parts of himself and performing a strange little sort of hop. At the time he was almost semi-famous, he is now definitely semi-famous but I’m pretty this has nothing to do with time I punched him in the cock.       
 
Continue reading on RHUM...

Comments