I'm not really sure what an albumarathon is

Sometimes the best way to find out about something is to just close your eyes and do it so here it is, my very first ever albumarathon.

65 Days of StaticWe Were Exploding AnywayListening to the nine tracks on this album is like having nine glass splinters and being locked in a tweazerless house.
1/5

Audio Bullys – Higher than the Eiffel
I love this album ten years ago, I want to go back in time. Perfect pop schlock with beats, it is possible I might bring this one back to the future with me.
3/5

Black GoldRush
Haven’t heard anything this boring since my neighbour’s grandmother lectured me on the correct method of pegging out socks on the clothesline. This one is for the mainstream people who wash their cars once a week in their driveways.
1/5

Continue reading...

Comments