Blergh ha ha oh awesomely fantastical

Holy calamity. The busyness of my brain, activities and life has been comparable to a large ant's nest or a dance sequence in one of those old movies where women in rubber swimming caps are viewed from above. That's not to say that I haven't been having a grand old time. Friday night I experienced quite possibly the best gig I've seen in years. I will of course attempt to note something down about this, but not right now. I have an appointment on King St to talk to a woman about a housequarium.

Comments

Anonymous said…
slammatown
did James model himself off james?
i miss all that is peachy, life in the broad expanse is feeling empty.
love leurf x x x
DS said…
Leurf
It is quite possible that about James. Sydney misses you and wants you to transfer to a Sydney university. I know because it told me.
xd