Double the fist

Double The Fist is about as good as my imaginary show "Shit What Will Burn but it has the distinct advantage of actually being on television. I'll continue to watch it for as long as it may live, a team of psychologists is working round the clock to work out why. I suspect it may have something to do with The Riff (now with correct link). Recently the one good shop from The Riff moved to Newtown, not even shops are immune to that eastern tidal pull.

Last summer every time Grizelda and I walked up the street Grizelda would yell at a car. It was a small shitbox matt black with house paint, ill formed flames decorating the back end. She'd yell "Its so ugly!" but I kind of liked it. Its the sort of thing I might like, something ugly on purpose but it turns out the car is the Double The Fist car so now I am famous.

Comments

NWJR said…
I decided to quit smoking and start dieting at the same time. This was a bad idea.
DS said…
Unless what you are after is to feel less satisfied most of the time in which case quitting smoking and dieting at the same time would be ideal.