I don't like this

I think its hiding in disgust. What a disguise or is it shame or the same dread weight. Standing in the shower I thought I'm diminishing. I feel diminished but unafraid. I want to do all the knee jerk punch drunk western suburbs king hits. I want to send intoxicating emails lined with spurs sure to set everybody running in the right direction. A headlong opposite driven by the apposite.

I need a good horse and a steady horizon. I need strength in sinews and an impenetrable everything. I need clearance for takeoff, twelve canisters of low viscosity oil and a hot exhaust manifold. I'm going to write this across my own sky. Fuck off.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
Ah. I thought so.
DS said…
Goddamn it Maverick. How do you always know?
Anonymous said…
Hey. You deleted your previous entry. And I think I thought so to.
DS said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
DS said…
Yes. I deleted my previous entry and just what is it that you thought?