The winner of my dinner competition

Has declined the offer to attend the dinner.

Comments

DS said…
It is quite alright. The runner up has happily agreed to come along and have dinner with me.
Shelley said…
Er, why enter?
DS said…
I believe the menu was not to their taste.
Anonymous said…
Bugger, I'd go for the company ;) xo Rups
Dan said…
That's lame. The menu is not as important as the fellowship.
Shelley said…
No, Dan, fellowship is only important when there's a ring involved. Fancy dinners are all about the food. :p
DS said…
Was considering ordering bread and the most expensive bottle of wine.
DS said…
Just for myself I mean, as a last resort, if the runner up also said no. Fortunately that is not the case.
Anonymous said…
Isn't it interesting that you try to do something selfless, and everyone still judges you harshly. You're all a bunch of fuckwits.
DS said…
Actually Cam I can't see how you were being judged at all and in this instance I believe it is you that is acting like a fuckwit.