2:13am I just got home. I had half a jug of sangria, four cocktails, one coffee and a shandy.


Notes for a blog post

Krautrock heroes give me joints
You can't anthropomorphise (is that a word?) a person because they are already a person
Spencer staring at a Toto poster
Joe Cocker has two massive white semi-trailers and at least twenty men running up and down ramps
I have someone's phone number. That someone has the initials TP. I will never phone TP.
What's going on with that shoe right now
Oh god I'm not wearing my glasses
Where did all the goths go
This has ceased to be sensible and helpful notes
I might take a photo of myself for no reason

Comments

DS said…
Fuck off with your stupid virus attempting spam comments you fucktards. Supreme fucktards from planet Fucktards R Us.
TimT said…
Maybe you can unthropomorphise a person, though.

Remember Morph? I wonder if Morph should be anthropomorphised or un-. It's a moot point...
Shelley said…
I am awed by your ability to remember your drinks.
DS said…
I loved morph! Maybe its a morph point.

Nails,

A lady should always remember her drinks, if only to regret them at her leisure over the toilet bowl in the morning.