Printed

My new and exciting printer does not work with my computer's operating system. My new and exciting way to deal with this is to paint my nails electric blue then stare moodily at the giant cupboard in my bedroom.

This feels like a structure that requires a ladder. Careful plans have been scattered by the inability to print. I am no Gutenberg. I bound my tools together with string where they clank with the incoming tide. I am walking in circles chanting if this is my dark age then let there be light.

There are hooks in my feet; I'm stomping and sticking. I'm shooting at tins while I hold them in my hands. There will be an intermission in this revolution.

Comments

Martin Kingsley said…
I assume you're using a Mac. What's the model of printer? I may be able to assist. I've found that there're some third-party upgrades for the Mac that include some extra printer support.
DS said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
DS said…
Thank you Martin for your excellent email technical support. It was very kind of you.