Fig

One week until fig sorbet.

Comments

NWJR said…
I realize that no matter what I type, my comment will inevitably be longer than your post.

What a conundrum.
DS said…
An unusual one.
Gemnastics said…
you could have written what i am about to write: thank god.
Gemnastics said…
so it's not inevitable. it's uninevitable. disinevitable. evitable. whatever is the opposite of inevitable.
TimT said…
I don't know about evitable, but is fig sorbet ever edible?
Dan said…
Are you planning on patching some tires or something?
DS said…
What is going on? What's all this about patching tyres and wondering if fig sorbet is edible or inevitable.


Fig sorbet is the most delicious substance on earth. I have been waiting a very long time for it to come back. Last fig sorbet season was cut short because the jam makers got the last batch of figs, bastards.