Science

Reverse the polarities, pull this inside out and sprinkle it with glitter. I've got my very own recipe for napalm. 26 ingredients, a b c d, continue in a shuffle of outbursts then sit small in a cave while they run around waving their burning flesh screaming how dare you, a b c d, think about me without talking and talking right into my face. Don't you know you the shut down codes for when we walk away all turned backs and hard heels, you're not supposed to think about us if we're not here with heart monitors and bulldozers and the ships of science. Well fuck you. I'm making a comeback. I've got my alphabet and I'm not afraid to use it.

Comments

Henrietta said…
That's the spirit! And worrying is over-rated; a bad habit I must walk away from with my astoundingly dry feet.
Anonymous said…
Your brother and I found polystyrene dissolved in petrol made a reasonable napalm substitute.