Pink mist

I zoomed in too close and this was my problem. Is my problem. Has always been my problem. I focus in until everything fogs then snap its the hard edges of someone else's pixels. I lost my glasses and exchanged them for his eyes or his eyes or his eyes but I pushed them all out of my head and rolled them until they gathered dust and my own dead fleas. Now I have sticky-taped Dale eyes into place and blue tacked back until I saw a clear path. Its my time to open the street directory and point with chipped pink polish to the centre of potatoes for dinner with my legs swinging over the arm of the chair and the cat the choosing the channels. I'm scratching but I'm here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Speaking of pink mist, and the label "blast", did you want to see that movie about the bomb disposal people in Laos?