Clutter clatter

Desire for surfaces and a smooth rearranging has taken over. This small illness of mine still has me exhausted by day's end. I lie here in my aching suit planning and replanning the dismemberment of things. I feel I have stepped into perspective and a small important freeing of dust but my cupboards and shelves tell stories of struggle and unwilling nomadic shifts. I am dreaming of a shedding dervish where I stumble at last into ordered clean spaces. This is my new revolution.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did I offend you somehow?
DS said…
Um, not that I can recall. Why? What's going on Creamboy?
Gemnastics said…
this revolution is your friend.
DS said…
Viva la revolution
Anonymous said…
I just have to comment on how marvellous that hat looks :)
Anonymous said…
You've banished my link from your blog :(
DS said…
Rita, cheers, I believe I had expert help in selecting a summer hat.

Creamboy, fixed now.