Head

Head very painful. Typing too hard, fingers hurt through lack of fingerprints, head sore like skull stickytaped together. Right eye crazy feeling. Had cup of tea with excellent Petie-O who came to visit today and as result am utterly exhausted. Bad show when having a cup of tea is like climbing a mountain. Delirium all but gone, able to turn neck in all directions, improving slowly as long as I stay perfectly still and covered in blankets. I have until Saturday to feel a hell of a lot better because my afternoon tea party for ladies is on Saturday afternoon and Elliot is coming to stay the night after the tea party finishes, he cannot attend the tea party as he is not a lady.

Gemma I need to telephone you but this is proving difficult due to illness. I will try tomorrow.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
i'm sure it can wait till you feel better. phone calls when sick slow down the healing process.
DS said…
I think they might. It is hard to pay attention and then say something back at the moment. Radio is a better option.