Action Man calls action to action stations, he did this whilst wearing both underpants and trousers.

My excellent friends from Tasmania are environmental activists, one of them once had the shit beaten out of him by the police, which is bad. They are planning one action per week until the election is called. This is fabulous, the only problem being that that is a lot of actions to think of so I volunteered to help come up with some ideas which leads to the further problem of me not having any ideas apart from making giant paper mache flamingos and lining the streets with them.

Do you have any ideas?

For info on current issues in the map of Tas click here.
PS show us your map of tassie.

Comments

Dahlia said…
I suppose knowing what some of the big environmental issues in your area would be helpful.
Anonymous said…
I once heard someone say an apt protest would be showing off their 'map of Tassie' and then shaving it, which would symbolise the felling of old growth trees.

It would definitely get attention.

Oh, my true love is calling me from across the fence again. Baaaaa!
Anonymous said…
Perhaps if (going with the map of Tassie vibe), everyone shaves their map of tassie and sends their own "old growth" to Malcom Turnbull.
Imagine receiving a couple of thousand envelopes of pubic hair?
Wow.