Various

Yesterday I called my housemate evil when she said she was considering being 'the other woman', she said I 'm always the other woman, I said that's because you're evil. What I meant to say was, I reckon you deserve better than that, I reckon you should require more of the men you see and more of yourself because you don' t deserve to be unhappy.

I phoned Elliot in rehab yesterday. He sounded flat, he sounded trapped under twenty millions tons of concrete. I wanted to hang up the phone and immediately bathe in some kind of holy water. When he hurts, when he feels empty he siphons any joy I had in my heart. He needs to learn that its ok to feel bad sometimes, that if you fret and fight and try to numb the pain it grows stronger but if you just sit down with it for a while it passes. I need to learn to trap my joy for myself and not let his probes into my heart.

I ate cheese. I ate delicious crumbly old vintage cheese, I ate way too much cheese.

Comments

Grizelda said…
We will find out tonight exactly how evil i really am!

*laughs evilly* BWA HA HA HA!
DS said…
As long as evil activities are quiet activities and restricted to your bedroom we should all get along just fine.

PS I am considering instituting a man tax. Every time someone brings home a man the man has to give me a present such as chocolate or fine handmade papers or I will follow him around the house dressed in a cape and swimming cap peering at him through binoculars. What do you think?