Pyschic mp3 player?

I am indulging in a bit of blogthievery thanks to NWJR.

"Simple directions: use the shuffle function on your music player and
see what you come up with in answer to the following questions."

Here's my answers:

How does the world see me?
From the Ritz to The Rubble - Arctic Monkeys

Will I have a happy life?
Love Rescue Me - U2

What do my friends really think of me?
Perhaps Vampire Is a Bit Strong But... - Arctic Monkeys

Do people secretly lust after me?
Get It On- Grinderman

How can I make myself happy?
Desire - U2

What should I do with my life?
Fake Tales of San Frabcisco - Arctic Monkeys

Will I ever have children?
Forget Myself - Elbow

What is some good advice for me?
Stayin' Alive - Happy Mondays

How will I be remembered?
I am the Grinderman - Grinderman

What song will play at my funeral?
Sign of the Triangle - The Holy Soul

What type of men do I like?
Connected - Stereo MC's

What is my day going to be like?
Dancin' Shoes - Arctic Monkeys

Comments

NWJR said…
Great list...I love this meme.